Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day at the beach.

Greetings all!
Here are some photographs from today... Today I spent my time strolling along the beach with a friend after having a nice lunch at a quaint cafe. After that we decided to sit at a beachside bar called the Watermark overlooking the ocean whilst sipping chilled coke. 
What a lovely day.

I also bring some unfortunate news..I will be absent for a week with no internet! THE HORROR! I will be jetsetting off to Magnetic Island where I will spending a week soaking up the sun, tubing through the waves, snorkelling the beautiful reef and strolling along the beach! 
I promise to bring back lots of photos for you :)


All photos are taken and edited by me, except of course the ones taken of me.

Me with my new fairy lights around my bed frame


Pretty leaves on the ground today!

Lifeguard watch house on the beach

Stef playing in the sand

Steph's delightful jewelry!

Me catching the waves

Entering the lovely water :)

The jetty!

Stef strolling along in the seawater

Kicking some waves :)


Until then, I hope you have a lovely week! Speak again soon :)



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are very beautiful! I love them! Good Luck to make your blog!

    ReplyDelete