Monday, December 6, 2010

handmade skirt

Hello lovelies, you might remember a little while ago when I was talking about a handmade skirt that I made? Well here are the pictures from it! Apologies that it is a little crinkled in the photos....I vigorously ironed it beforehand but then I decided to sit down afterwards and it crushed on me! It's made from pure linen and that fabric tends to do that! Oh well, here are some photographs of it :) Let me know what you think! 
I'm making another skirt this week and shall post a photograph of it when it is made.

This week I am also working on a blog banner to use at the top of my blog, but am struggling to figure out what! There are so many options...if you have any suggestions that would be a massive help! :)
All photos are taken by my friend Frances Fitzsimmons using her magnificent Canon 7D!! And edited by me.







To see the look on lookbook go CLICK HERE


Enjoy reading..



No comments:

Post a Comment