Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THREE. 

Names I go by:

1. Tania

2. Tan

3.Tanny

Favorite drinks:

1. Coke

2. Apple juice

3. V energy drink


Places I have been: *most recent*

1. Spotlight

2. Work yesterday

3. Outside in my yard


Places I am looking forward to going:

1. Daydream island this weekend!!

2. Maggie island after christmas/new years

3. Hopefully Melbourne next year


People that I text/text me regularly:

1. Sean

2. Stef

3. Mum

Of my favorite foods:

1. Spaghetti Bolognase (made the most amazing one last night!)

2. Burritos!

3. Butter Chicken from Masala


People I talk to the most:

1. Sean

2. Mum

3. Sean's family


Favorite junk foods:

1. Hungry Jacks, nothing beats it!

2. Red frogs

3. KFC popcorn chicken!


Things that annoy you:

1. People who think you're inferior to them

2. Shallowness

3. Slow drivers

Must-haves when I leave the house:

1. Keys

2. Phone

3. ID and card

Thoughts when I wake up:

1. What time is it?

2. I'm hungry

3. What is on today

New things I’d like to try:

1. Sky diving

2. Making my own jewelry

3. Being able to make any kind of clothes


Things I am looking forward to:

1. Christmas!
2. My birthday!
3. Daydream this weeekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment