Monday, March 21, 2011

Peachy Keen

There is nothing that gets me more excited than peach and leopard print. So why not combine the two? The moment I saw this little gem in the vintage store I fell in love with its simple design, soft texture and stunning colour. Not bad for $6 right?

I paired it with my favourite belt of the moment and some little black booties to top off the deal. What do you think?

Photography by Frances Fitzsimmons.

You can find her work here.

 

 







Have a lovely day!




3 comments:

  1. great photos. I adore the dress, and styling as well. I just scrolled down and took a peek at your sewing room. I am beyond jealous. Mine is always a disorganized disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks editorial ;)
    really awesome feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and chic! Love that dress paired with the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete