Sunday, July 3, 2011

Published Journalism Pieces

As the Fashion Show creeps closer and closer, my personal stress levels begin to rise. I've been furiously working on garments for the show and still have a million things to sew, organise and do. Some pieces that I'm really excited about is high waisted shorts and some playsuits I've been creating and putting together. 

Here is a little sneak peak of what high waisted shorts you will expect to see on the night...


In other exciting news, my labels arrived for my clothes! They're simple and chic and just what I wanted.



If you didn't know already, I study journalism at university. Writing is another passion that I have besides fashion design and I think that a love of fashion and a love of journalism are traits that go hand-in-hand. It's important to me that I work equally hard on both of these passions and although it can get a little overwhelming at times, I know that I'm living the dream working towards two careers for my future.

Here are some recent published pieces that I've written for my local newspaper the Townsville Bulletin and a local magazine called Mayhem. To see the entire Mayhem Magazine, click here.

Here are some recent published pieces for you to read and see..

My regular Mayhem Fashion Column


My Mayhem Article




Townsville Bulletin Articles






I'll be posting more during the week about the progress of my sewing, check back for more!

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment